Holi (Bath) Soothing Coconut Milk Bath
250g of Holi (Bath) Soothing Coconut Milk Bath. Suitable for all skin types.
From Agent Nateur, this luxurious, calming and hydrating bath soak is packed full of high-quality organic ingredients that nourish the skin and providing a comforting and restorative ritual. This heavenly-scented formula, with natural Jasmine and Sandalwood, detoxes, moisturizes, softens, and soothes the skin. Providing a calming effect and relieving tired muscles while leaving your skin hydrated and glowing.
Makes a perfect gift, for yourself or a loved one!
- Coconut milk helps soothe, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- Calendula powder relieves irritated and dry complexions.
- Carotenoids contain antioxidant properties to help combat the look of age spots.
- Pink Himalayan sea salt hydrates and cleanses, while also relieving sore muscles and stress.
- Magnesium helps alleviate stress and promotes relaxation
- Organic honey hydrates, softens and exfoliates the skin.
- Jasmine helps to minimise the appearance of scars, acne spots, dark spots, stretch marks and cellulite
Pour 1 to 2 scoops in a running bath and soak for a minimum of 30 minutes. Includes 10 baths per box. Can also be used as a scrub to exfoliate skin.
Cocos nucifera (vegan coconut milk), sodium chloride, magnesium citrate, organic calendula officinalis (calendula), organic chamomilla recutita flower (chamomile), organic honey, sodium bicarbonate, jasminum officinale (jasmine), rose damascena, santalum album (sandalwood)
Free UPS shipping on all orders over €100 within Ireland.
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - free shipping on orders €175+ (Shipping €9 on orders under €100)
US & Canada - free shipping on orders €200+ (Shipping €15 on orders under €120)
We ship Worldwide with UPS for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. Please note that at present we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.