DayLite Highlighting Powder
DayLite Highlighting Powder, 6.6g. Suitable for all skin types.
This multifunctional vegan highlighting powder from Ilia Beauty comes in two shades – Decades (soft gold) and Starstruck (deep rose gold). It is a clean, talc-free finely milled powder that delivers an illuminating glow for instant radiance and dimension.
The buttery soft textures blend easily and can create a subtle shimmer or a more dramatic highlight. Metallic finish adds depth and dimension to high points of face. Includes a built-in mirror for easy, on-the-go application.
- Recyclable packaging
- With Jojoba Seed Oil to nourish and hydrate
- With Silica Beads for a natural soft-focus filter
- Mica is ethically sourced
- For a lit-from-within glow, gently dust along high points of face (cheeks, bridge of nose, temples - anywhere the light may hit).
- To amp up your glow, apply to inner corners of eyes and under your brow bone. This instantly awakens your eyes.
- Multi-functional highlighting powder is safe to use on eyes and may be applied to lids (and anywhere else) for a monochromatic look.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Free UPS shipping on all orders over €45 within Ireland.
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - free shipping on orders €100+ (Shipping €9 on orders under €100)
US & Canada - free shipping on orders €120+ (Shipping €15 on orders under €120)
We ship Worldwide with UPS for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. Please note that at present we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.