DayLite Highlighting Powder
- Product Detail
- How To Use
- Shipping & Delivery
DayLite Highlighting Powder, 6.6g. Suitable for all skin types.
This multifunctional vegan highlighting powder from Ilia Beauty comes in four shades – Decades (soft gold), Starstruck (deep rose gold), Showdown (golden bronze) and Fame (warm copper). It is a clean, talc-free finely milled powder that delivers an illuminating glow for instant radiance and dimension.
The buttery soft textures blend easily and can create a subtle shimmer or a more dramatic highlight. Metallic finish adds depth and dimension to high points of face. Includes a built-in mirror for easy, on-the-go application.
- Recyclable packaging
- With Jojoba Seed Oil to nourish and hydrate
- With Silica Beads for a natural soft-focus filter
- Mica is ethically sourced
- For a lit-from-within glow, gently dust along high points of face (cheeks, bridge of nose, temples - anywhere the light may hit).
- To amp up your glow, apply to inner corners of eyes and under your brow bone. This instantly awakens your eyes.
- Multi-functional highlighting powder is safe to use on eyes and may be applied to lids (and anywhere else) for a monochromatic look.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Tracked UPS Shipping is €5.95 on all orders in the Republic of Ireland
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - Tracked UPS Shipping is €15.00 on all orders
US & Canada - Tracked DHL Shipping is €30.00 on all orders
We ship Worldwide with UPS & DHL for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. At this present time we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.