Quartz Sculpt & Lift Face Stone
- Product Details
- How To Use
- Shipping & Delivery
Quartz Sculpt & Lift Face Stone. Designed for all skin types.
This facial massage stone from Ere Perez is designed to give a natural lift to the face, while helping with lymphatic drainage and easing facial tension.
Based on the ancient technique of Gua Sha, it encourages radiant, healthy skin. Gua Sha is known to decrease puffiness, improve elasticity, detoxify and encourage collagen production.
Crafted with clear, authentic crystal Quartz this luxurious tool adjusts to the natural contours of your face, gently massaging the skin and boosting circulation.
- a facial massage tool with therapeutic benefits
- an instant, natural face lift
- comes in a cotton pouch to keep it protected
- an everyday relaxation ritual
- encourages lymphatic drainage
- boosts collagen production
- use it for healthy, radiant skin
- This face stone works by pressing and stroking against your skin in sweeping movements.
- Cleanse face and hands. Apply Australian Blue Cypress Face Nectar to face & neck to help stone glide over skin.
- Forehead: Sweep the stone up from the start of your eyebrows out to the hairline. Move up the forehead and repeat.
- Under eyes: sweep from the inner corner of the eye to the hairline.
- Cheekbones: sweep underneath your cheekbones, and direct it toward your hairline.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back & forth 6 times.
- Jawline & Chin: Glide the stone upwards from the centre of your chin, out to the ears to contour the jaw.
- Neck: when you’ve finished the face, sweep from under the chin down the neck to continue the drainage process. Move around, in downward motions, each time starting at the top, until the whole neck has been done.
100% crystal quartz
Tracked Courier Shipping is €6.50 on all orders in the Republic of Ireland
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
International Courier Shipping varies based on destination. For more information on international deliveries click Here.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.
Absolutely well worth it - this is not another yoke - this is worth the purchase ! Look it up on YouTube after you buy it - just for info on technique