Organic Zero Waste Ultra Thin Liners
- Product Detail
- How To use
- Shipping & Delivery
24 Organic Cotton Ultra Thin Liners, plastic free and zero waste. Suitable for all skin types.
These 100% certified Organic Cotton Liners from Grace & Green. Eco-friendly, soft, breathable and discreet protection. Plant-based waterproof backing for leak protection. Ultra-soft, breathable organic cotton topcoat and core. Edge to edge natural adhesive keeps liner in place, safely. Individual wrapped in bio-degradable purse packs for convenience.
Grace & Green products are certified by ICEA NR. GOTS 2010-009. Their products are produced for Grace & Green by Eco Hygiene Care Limited by TES-123 in Europe. Crafted with 100% Organic Cotton.
- Breathable and naturally absorbent 100% certified organic cotton liners
- 24 per box
- made from natural, plant-based materials to keep you comfortable and dry for everyday protection.
- Sustainable plant-based waterproof backing for leak protection.
- Ultra soft, absorbent & breathable organic cotton topcoat & core.
- Edge to edge natural adhesive for security & to stay in place.
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience.
- Non-toxic period products that are also cruelty free and without any skin irritants
Wash hands. Unwrap the liner when ready to use. Press firmly into underwear. Dispose of the wrapper responsibly. Wrapper is made from plant-based biodegradable materials.
100% certified Organic Cotton.
Grace & Green products are certified by ICEA NR. GOTS 2010-009. Our products are produced for Grace & Green by Eco Hygiene Care Limited by TES-123 in Europe. Crafted with 100% Organic Cotton.
Tracked UPS Shipping is €5.95 on all orders in the Republic of Ireland
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - Tracked UPS Shipping is €15.00 on all orders
US & Canada - Tracked DHL Shipping is €30.00 on all orders
We ship Worldwide with UPS & DHL for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. At this present time we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.