Calendula Powder Foundation
- Product Detail
- How To Use
- Shipping & Delivery
6g of Calendula Powder Foundation. Suitable for all skin types, particularly sensitive skin.
Weightless powder foundation designed to even your skin tone while giving a natural finish. Light to medium coverage in a breathable formula that is buildable. Wear as many layers as you like. A gentle talc-free formula features natural calendula, a healing and gentle ingredient for sensitive skin. For a natural velvety finish, best applied with an eco-friendly kabuki brush.
- Light Shade: This shade suits alabaster, porcelain and fair to light skin including freckles.
- Medium Shade: This shade suits alabaster, porcelain and fair to light skin including freckles.
- Tan Shade: This shade suits tanned skin and darker tones.
- Tap a small amount of calendula powder into the lid.
- Swirl our eco vegan kabuki brush inside this powder.
- Tap the brush on the side of the lid to remove any excess powder.
- Apply in small circles all over the face, with heavier application closest to the nose and thinning towards the chin and hairline.
- Layer up until desired coverage is achieved.
mica, kaolin, silica, squalene, calendula officinalis extract, corn starch (zea mays), tourmaline, potassium sorbate, lauroyl lysine, magnesium aluminum silicate, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan stearate, malachite extract. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77163.
Tracked UPS Shipping is €5.95 on all orders in the Republic of Ireland
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - Tracked UPS Shipping is €15.00 on all orders
US & Canada - Tracked DHL Shipping is €30.00 on all orders
We ship Worldwide with UPS & DHL for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. At this present time we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.