Thank you to everyone who took part in our Donate & Win Competition. We are so pleased with the generous, wonderful support for the Marie Keating Foundation!
The winner of the competition, chosen at random, is Marie Lambrecht! Congratulations Marie!!!
Thank you again to everyone who took part. You donations are going directly to the Marie Keating Foundation to allow them to continue their wonderful cancer prevention, education and supports.
Following their mother Marie’s death from breast cancer in 1998, the Keating family promised to provide the people of Ireland with vital information, advice and support on the signs and symptoms of cancer and help to prevent cancer or detect it at its earliest stages. The Marie Keating Foundation was established in her memory and with this central ambition in mind.
The Foundation's mission is to make cancer less frightening by enlightening. Today, the Marie Keating Foundation are one of the leading voices in Ireland for cancer prevention, awareness and support. 2020 has been a particularly tough year for those with cancer, and for the charities and services working to support them.
Join us now and donate what you can by clicking HERE to show your support to the Foundation. We are leaving the fund open for a little while longer so those who would like to make a donation can. The competition however is now closed (as of 29th October 2020).
Click HERE to donate & be in with a chance to win!
All you need to do is donate directly to the Marie Keating Foundation via our Just Giving Page .
1. Donate by clicking HERE.
2. Only 1 entry per person. Must be 18 years or older to enter and live in Ireland, the UK or the EU.
3. Please use a valid email address and contact name so that we can contact you should you win.
4. By entering you agree to sign up to our email marketing database and you will be given a promotional code following your donation that you can use on thecleanbeautyedit.com
5. See full T&Cs at bottom of page.
Innersense Organic Beauty Pure Harmony Shampoo, Innersense Organic Beauty Hydrating Hair Masque, Codex Bia Exfoliating Wash, Codex Bia Day Cream, Lily Lolo BB Cream (in shade of your choice), Lily Lolo Bronze Age Eyeshadow Palette, Lily Lolo Big Lash Mascara, Agent Nateur No. 3 Deodorant, Olio E Osso Lip Balm (in shade of your choice). Value €300+.
The Clean Beauty Edit has been partnering with the Marie Keating Foundation in 2020 to do what we can to raise funds & awareness for their cause.
We have pledged 1% of our turnover in 2020 to the Foundation to do our small part in helping them continue their mission, so every single time you shop with us you are also helping the Foundation and showing your support.
Originally set up to raise information and awareness about breast cancer, today, the Marie Keating Foundation provides information on all types of cancer and helps both men and women detect it at earliest stages and supports them through cancer diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.
This Breast Cancer Awareness Month, The Marie Keating Foundation are sharing the highs and lows of a breast cancer journey with their ‘Breast Cancer Isn’t Just Pink’ campaign. Four incredible patient ambassadors share what colour breast cancer is to them based on their experience and the campaign hopes to bring greater awareness of the reality of a breast cancer diagnosis and journey, as well as opening up a conversation around the colour of cancer. For more information, visit
Terms & Conditions
All individuals aged 18 and over who donate via our Just Giving fundraising page will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entrants must use a valid email address so that they can be contacted should they be drawn as the winner of the prize and agree that their email address can be added to our email marketing database, although they reserve the right to request that it can be withdrawn at any time. We may announce the winner by name on thecleanbeautyedit.com and also on the Marie Keating Foundation social channels and/or websites, so by entering you are agreeing that your name may be published as stated should you win. Employees and those associated with The Clean Beauty Edit are not eligible to win. We can only choose a winner who has donated via our Just Giving Fundraising Page. Competition will close on Wednesday 28th October 2020. Winner will be notified by The Clean Beauty Edit.
1. We suggest a €10 minimum donation to the Marie Keating Foundation, although the prize will be picked at random and not based on donation amount. Donations made are not refundable should an entrant fail to win the competition, or change their mind following their donation.
2. The Promotor of this competition is Golden Sky Retail Ltd. t/a The Clean Beauty Edit.
3. Entrants may enter the competition by following the specific directions outlined on the competition page above. Only entries that are in accordance with the rules are eligible to win (e.g. you must make a donation on our Just Giving Fundraising Page and leave your contact details in order to be entered into the draw).
4. All entrants who successfully donate will receive a thank you message following their donation, containing a promotional code that will give them €5 off their next order on thecleanbeautyedit.com. The promotional code will be for one time use only and is valid until 30th November 2020. It has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. It must be entered at the checkout when shopping on thecleanbeautyedit.com to enjoy €5 off a purchase. It can not be used to purchase digital gift cards.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted into this competition.
6. The competition is open to all residents of Ireland, the UK and the EU, aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees and relatives of employees of Golden Sky Retail Limited or any other person or entity connected with the competition. The Clean Beauty Edit will ship the prize to the competition winner via DHL courier once a winner has been chosen and contacted. You will need to give your contact details for delivery of the prize.
7. All entrants acknowledge and agree that if the Promoter determines that an entry does not meet eligibility requirements for any reason, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, remove a submission from the competition.
8. The prize is as stated on the competition page and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. 9. Closing date for entries is 28th October 2020 at 11:30pm.
10. If we cannot contact the winner within 72 hours of the draw we will choose an alternative winner.
11. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for entries that have not been fully completed or cannot be completed because of a technical error.
12. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liabilities to any entrants, the winner or a third party.
13. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised email account holder, provided that they are aged over 18 years at the time of entry.
14. Entrants agree that the Promoter and related individuals or entities as well as our sponsors shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance of prize(s), participation in the contest, individual, joint or collective technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, hardware and/or software, or any delay or distortion of an entry resulting from data transmissions that are garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
15. This agreement, the promotion and all matters connected with or arising from them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any social media or traditional media platforms it may be promoted through.