Want to have your products featured?
Are you a clean and sustainable brand that would love to be part of The Clean Beauty Edit's carefully curated selection of products?
We welcome interest from established, cult clean beauty brands who are passionate about producing functional, beautiful and effective skincare and cosmetics that are free of known-toxins and are Earth-kind. See more details below.
What We Are Looking For
The Clean Beauty Edit brings cult "clean beauty" brands together from around the World to offer to our discerning customers. We curate skincare, haircare and cosmetics from innovative brands who are passionate about producing safe, pure products. We test every product to ensure that it reaches our high standards when it comes to effectiveness, and we check the full ingredient list of every product to ensure it's safe for our customers to use (we check our products and product ingredients against the Think Dirty App and the SkinDeep database on ewg.org to determine if it's clean enough to be included on our site).
We want our brands to:
- be transparent about all ingredients used in their formulations
- produce products that perform well
- be cruelty-free
- be free of known toxins and carcinogens
- use natural preservatives and fragrance
- use safe synthetics if necessary
- be sustainable throughout their entire business - from sourcing ingredients to daily business practices, through to packaging and distribution
- be nice, ethical and treat both staff and customers well!
If this sounds like you, then:
- Shoot us an email with your proposal, product information and wholesale details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send samples to: The Clean Beauty Edit, 26 Upper Pembroke Street, Suite 10113, Dublin 2, D02 X361, Ireland
We look forward to hearing from you and maybe welcoming you to our clean and green community!