NightLight Bronzing Powder
NightLite Bronzing Powder, 7.47g. Suitable for all skin types.
This vegan bronzing powder from Ilia Beauty comes in two shades – Drawn In (Light to Medium Tan) and Novelty (Medium to Dark Tan).
A clean, talc-free, finely milled powder that delivers a natural bronzed look. Buttery soft textures blend easily and can build from a natural sun kissed glow to more dramatic payoff. This supremely blendable, matte powder is finely milled with a subtle sheen for a luminous finish, and a natural warmth that you can dial up in intensity for a stronger contour. Includes a built in mirror for easy, on-the-go application.
- Recyclable packaging
- With Jojoba Seed Oil to nourish and hydrate
- With Silica Beads to create a natural, soft focus
- Ethically sourced matte Mica
- For a sun kissed, healthy glow, gently dust on face where the sun would naturally hit.
- For a more defined look, apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose, and around the borders of the face (hairline, temples, and jawline).
- Multi-functional bronzing powder is safe to use on eyes and may be applied to lids (and anywhere else) for a monochromatic look.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Free UPS shipping on all orders over €100 within Ireland.
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - free shipping on orders €175+ (Shipping €9 on orders under €100)
US & Canada - free shipping on orders €200+ (Shipping €15 on orders under €120)
We ship Worldwide with UPS for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. Please note that at present we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.