Chamomile Eye Palette
- Product Detail
- How To Use
- Shipping & Delivery
6g Chamomile Eye Palette. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
Available in: Pretty and Lovely
These eyeshadow palettes from Ere Perez feature 6 unique shades of natural colour. Made with calming ingredients including chamomile for sensitive eyes, which may help reduce inflammation and soothe the delicate skin of the eye area.
Pretty: These natural shades are all shimmery and playful colours that can be worn alone or to highlight our base colours.
Lovely: This palette has 3 matte shades and 3 that shimmer and shine. Colours can be blended or worn alone.
- Apply foundation or concealer to the eyelid as part of your normal makeup routine.
2. Use a brush to apply colour from the eye palette.
3. Pick a neutral tone, apply the lighter colour with the shade end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
4. Next, apply a darker shade or a bolder colourful shade to complete your look. Use the darker tone with the flat, short smudge end of the brush. Apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
5. Now, blend the line between shades using a brush.
6. Apply a dark line close to the lashes of your darkest preferred shade – for a night look.
7. Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara and/or eye pencil.
Native rice (oryza sativa) starch, mica, calcium silicate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric/ lauric triglyceride, triheptanoin, chamomile (matricaria recutita) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), potassium sorbate. May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI77891, CI77019.
Tracked UPS Shipping is €5.95 on all orders in the Republic of Ireland
For further info on Irish delivery click Here.
Free UPS shipping Worldwide with minimum spend.
UK & EU - Tracked UPS Shipping is €15.00 on all orders
US & Canada - Tracked DHL Shipping is €30.00 on all orders
We ship Worldwide with UPS & DHL for fast, reliable and tracked delivery. To see all countries we delivery to and for further info on International Delivery click Here. At this present time we cannot ship to Russia with UPS at the moment. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please note that if you are importing goods to countries outside of the EU (including the UK) that you may be subject to import duties and taxes.